Venture Photography Minneapolis
The Minneapolis Experience
At Venture Minneapolis you and your family will be treated like stars! Our award winning studio brings a unique style of photographic art to the Twin Cities. Our incredibly talented and high-energy photographers create amazing images that tell your story. When the images are combined with our hand-crafted frames from the UK they become a piece of artwork to cherish forever.
Our studio state-of-the-art studio is located in Edina near Southdale Mall. Come see what everyone is saying about the Minneapolis studio at:
We look forward to telling your story!
Meet the Photography Team
At an early age, Amanda fell in love with photography. Her passion turned into her career, and soon her photography was in high demand. With an extensive background in fashion, family, corporate and medical photography, Amanda is able to express her incredible talent and creativity in a wide variety of settings and with a diverse clientele. Amanda loves to make people look and feel beautiful, and she infuses every photography session with that passion for excellence. She has shot on location both nationally and internationally, and has her award winning photography is on permanent display at a world renown clinic. Amanda loves to infuse her photography with surprise and humor. Utilizing her diverse background, your Venture Photography session with Amanda will leave you feeling as though you just shot your very own magazine layout!
From her very first camera at age 5, Jaime knew that she wanted to surround herself with photography. Her love of capturing unique and special family moments are what drives Jaime’s photography. Her background in fashion and sports photography make her a natural at capturing the Venture Experience. Above Jaime’s desk, there is a drawing of a frog, drawn by little girl she photographed, that reminds her how important it is to capture family memories for a lifetime. Her passion for excellence and attention to detail are revealed in every photo session. Jaime is the recipient of the Silver Medal for Photography, the second highest honor given to a Venture Photographer. Her unique style of photography is infused with her signature style. Your Venture photography session with Jaime will be full of excitement and creativity, creating a lasting memory for you and your family.
Getting to know families and what makes them laugh is the key to Joe’s success as a photographer. Each session presents its own challenges and unique circumstances, and Joe enjoys working with Venture clients to make each session memorable. The end result of Joe’s photography speaks for itself. His inventive, edgy and creative photography combined with the amazing experience Joe provides each and every client will “wow” you! Wonderful with kids and teenagers, Joe will coax even the most reluctant child out of their shell. Joe continues to reinvent himself and his creativity, and his dream is to see each of his clients photographs displayed proudly in their homes. You and your family will have wonderful memories of your session with Joe long after you leave the Venture studio.
- Changing Facilities
- Disabled Access
- Complimentary Beverages
- Easy access parking
6551 York Avenue
t: (952) 345-3391
Everyday 9am to 7pm
- One of the most fun photoshoots we have ever been to.
- The biggest surprise was how much fun we had at our session. The photos turned out amazing. We will definitely be back as our family grows.
Braun Family Story
- It was different from other photo sessions. The photographer did a good job...made us feel comfortable.
- Famly fun, teenagers even got involved and had fun. Best natural pictures we have ever had of all five of us together.
- Venture Photography was the best decision I ever made in my life!!
- Our photographer was able to make us feel at ease. We usually aren't very photogenic but we were amazed at how great our photos turned out.
- Loved the whole experience from beginning to end. Even my little ferrets felt like celebrities. Best experience by far.
- We were able to be ourselves and I loved that!
- We all felt very comfortable and the photographer knew how to bring out the personalities in our girls.
- We loved out photographer! Our hour session turned into more and it flew by so quickly. We loved out images when we viewed them becasue they captured who we are in so many ways.
- We didn’t really know what to expect. We were pleasantly surprised at such an enjoyable experience. From the photosoot with our photographer to our viewing, we never felt as though we were being "sold" anything.
Trevino Family Story